Hello! And welcome to Michael Newman Photography. I’ve been photographing families & weddings since 2007. I’ve had the privilege to capture so many beautiful couples and families, many of whom have become friends.
I’m a West Virginia boy who found himself in Florida where I met and married a Mississippi girl in 2009. We moved to Mississippi in 2019 to be closer to family. We have been blessed by three very active children!
A little more about me and some things I enjoy:
- Coffee – who doesn’t love coffee?
- The Office -I’m not saying I’d win an Office trivia game, but I’d probably beat you! What’s your favorite Office quote?
- Memes/GIFs – you’ve heard of the 5 love languages, I think memes/gifs should be added to that list.
- Guitar/Music – I was introduced to classic rock as a kid and I’ve been hooked on guitar ever since. My musical tastes have broadened since then and I’m always looking for new music. Got a band you love? Let me know!
- Country Livin’ – I’m a tech/gadget boy at heart but I married into a family who loves and enjoys country life. And I got to say, I love having fresh eggs, milk, and meat right from our very own farm. I once even owned/operated a micro-dairy (but that’s a story for another time)
Newman Family Experience
There can be a lot of stress leading up to and during your wedding day. Your photographer should not be one of them.
If you want a fun, laid-back, natural wedding photography experience I’ve created an experience, dedicated to celebrating you. Giving you complete peace of mind to be fully present in the emotions of your wedding day.