A beautiful wedding venue at the historic Seville Square in downtown Pensacola. It serves as a beacon for downtown’s historic districts and as an anchor for Historic Pensacola Village. It was completed in 1832 and is one of the oldest surviving churches in Florida.
Old Christ Church Pensacola Wedding Photos
- Located in Historic Downtown Pensacola
- Accommodates approximately 150 guests
- Beautiful window light inside the church
- Pfeiffer House included in booking and can be used as Bride’s dressing room
- Side room off the stage can be used for groomsmen/officiate